Crypto, XRP and Ripple related News.
GateHub is the latest crypto firm to announce the continuation of XRP support despite Ripple’s legal issues with the SEC. As Ripple faces serious legal
Quick Take A new class-action lawsuit has been filed against Ripple, its CEO Brad Garlinghouse and its subsidiary XRP II, LLC. The case alleges that
The Bank of International Settlements has outlined plans to embark on a variety of CBDC trials worldwide this year. CBDC research has been announced as
“I’m not selling,” Makoto, a Japanese entrepreneur and XRP investor, told CoinDesk. Makoto first bought the digital token XRP in 2017, a year after its issuer, San Francisco-based
According to the wall street journal, Michael Barr who once was on Ripples advisory board, is likely to head the OCC. OCC = The Office
- DeFi and Web 3.0: Unleashing creative juices with decentralized financeCointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoThe creator economy is one of the most rapidly developing industries, and decentralized technologies have a chance to unlock its full potential. Decentralized technologies are starting to revolutionize the world of finance, with cryptocurrencies applied in different ways to recreate traditional financial instruments. However, since cryptocurrencies aren’t backed by anything…
- Bitcoin could hit $37K but trader says BTC price top will be 'number you can't comprehend'Cointelegraph.com News - 4 hours agoMajor buyer interest below $40,000 may get filled before Bitcoin price action launches to new all-time highs and beyond. Bitcoin (BTC) sealed another $40,000 retest on Sept. 26 as the battle for the weekly close raged on.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingViewBTC “unlikely” to linger below $40,000Data from Cointelegraph…
- Blockchain will transform government services, and that’s just the beginningCointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoGovernments will not only use blockchain for fundamental services such as identity and voting but as a framework for economic growth. Governments are tasked with bringing fair and efficient services to the public. Unfortunately, providing transparency and accountability often results in a reduction in efficiency and effectiveness or vice versa.…
- A third of Salvadorans ‘actively’ using Chivo wallet, President Bukele claimsCointelegraph.com News - 15 hours agoOn Sept. 6, El Salvador became the first country to adopt BTC as legal tender, attracting both praise and criticism from the global community. Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele claims that 2.1 million of his fellow citizens are using the government-backed Chivo cryptocurrency wallet, offering a glimpse into the apparent success…
- Crypto recovers on positive Fed and Evergrande news, then drops amid China FUD; Sorare and Dapper Labs raised a combined $930M: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 19-25Cointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoComing every Saturday, Hodlers Digest will help you track every single important news story that happened this week. The best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more a week on Cointelegraph in one link.Top Stories This WeekCrypto markets soar after Fed commits to printing…
- Price analysis 9/24: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, AVAX, LUNACointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin and altcoins made a sharp downside move to their recent lows after news that China banned crypto trading surfaced.
- Price analysis 9/22: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, AVAX, UNICointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoPositive news about China’s Evergrande meltdown and the Fed’s intent to continue its current monetary policy catalyzed a strong recovery in the price of Bitcoin…
- Price analysis 9/20: BTC, ETH, ADA, BNB, XRP, SOL, DOT, DOGE, UNI, AVAXCointelegraph.com News - 5 days agoBitcoin and most major altcoins have dropped to their critical support levels, which is likely to attract strong buying from the bulls.
- Ripple is helping Bhutan pilot a CBDCCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoThe company claimed its CBDC solution would allow Bhutan’s central bank to deploy a digital ngultrum “without compromising financial stability or monetary policy objectives.”
- Evolve or die: How smart contracts are shifting the crypto sector’s balance of powerCointelegraph.com News - 1 week agoSmart contract capabilities are rendering old-school megalithic crypto projects obsolete as blockchains evolve beyond just being a medium of exchange.