Crypto, XRP and Ripple related News.
GateHub is the latest crypto firm to announce the continuation of XRP support despite Ripple’s legal issues with the SEC. As Ripple faces serious legal
Quick Take A new class-action lawsuit has been filed against Ripple, its CEO Brad Garlinghouse and its subsidiary XRP II, LLC. The case alleges that
The Bank of International Settlements has outlined plans to embark on a variety of CBDC trials worldwide this year. CBDC research has been announced as
“I’m not selling,” Makoto, a Japanese entrepreneur and XRP investor, told CoinDesk. Makoto first bought the digital token XRP in 2017, a year after its issuer, San Francisco-based
According to the wall street journal, Michael Barr who once was on Ripples advisory board, is likely to head the OCC. OCC = The Office
- Canadian Bitcoin ETF adds to its holdings despite steep market correctionCointelegraph.com News - 2 hours agoThe Purpose Bitcoin exchange-traded fund has been reaccumulating BTC since mid-May, a sign that investors are keen to buy the dip. Demand for Bitcoin (BTC) among Canadian investors has not wavered amid the latest price correction, offering further evidence that market participants are capitalizing on heavily discounted prices. The Purpose Bitcoin…
- How the NFT market leveraged blockchain tech for explosive growthCointelegraph.com News - 3 hours agoNonfungible tokens present a new way of interacting with the arts, music, sports and the media — and even more. It’s fun to talk about nonfungible tokens, or NFTs, because they are the perfect example of how the impact of blockchain technology in people’s lives goes way beyond the financial…
- Crypto is the next step toward a cashless societyCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoIt will take some time for consumers to warm up to crypto, but education is the key to its mass adoption. From QR code payments to mobile banking apps, consumers worldwide are increasingly reliant on digital payment solutions, especially as mobile technology becomes more ubiquitous. Government-led efforts in driving cashless…
- Bitcoin price could hit $85K in months as indicators flip bullish — reportCointelegraph.com News - 5 hours agoOn-chain data suggests that Bitcoin is staging a recovery like in December 2018 and March 2020. Bitcoin (BTC) is still below a key moving average and that is “not a bullish sign,” says a new report, but signs of a rebound have finally arrived.In its latest market update released on…
- Digital turns physical: Top NFT galleries to visit in-person in 2021Cointelegraph.com News - 7 hours agoNine in-person NFT galleries and exhibitions have already opened or are set to open this year, and one could be near you. As restrictions seem to be easing for many, people who are looking to leave their houses and discover their region or country can ride the nonfungible token (NFT)…
- Price analysis 6/11: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, DOGE, XRP, DOT, UNI, LTC, BCHCointelegraph.com News - 1 day agoBitcoin and most altcoins could be gearing up for a few days of range-bound action as bulls buy on dips and bears sell on rallies.
- Price analysis 6/9: BTC, ETH, BNB, ADA, DOGE, XRP, DOT, UNI, SOL, BCHCointelegraph.com News - 3 days agoBitcoin’s sharp rebound from its recent swing low suggests traders are aggressively accumulating BTC and altcoins on major dips.
- Bitcoin Miami mania, Dogecoin bounces back, Eth2 woes: Hodler’s Digest, May 30–June 5Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days ago
- We tracked down the original Bitcoin Lambo guyCointelegraph.com News - 1 week ago